Returns, Refunds or Cancellations
Due to the handmade nature of the products, all payments are non-refundable on made-to-order items. All sales are final. If for any reason seller and customer agreed to do a refund it will be made to the PayPal account that was used for the original purchase. The refund will be for the amount you paid for the product less a $5.00 processing fee per item.
Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges on swimwear products. Kalon Swimwear will only accept returns if you received a faulty product. If for any reason seller and customer agreed to do a return, the costs for the exchanges both ways will be covered by the customer.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
While we endeavor to ensure all items arrive in perfect condition, we understand that sometimes one slips through. If you believe your item is faulty or damaged, please accept our apology and we will issue you a refund or replacement. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and a photo of faulty or damaged item.
Kalon Swimwear will only accept returns of faulty products that meet the following:
- You may return your items within five (5) days of receiving your goods.
- The product is in perfect condition. This means it is unmarked, unworn, unwashed, odor-free, with all labels attached.
If we believe the product has been mistreated or has performed for a reasonable period of time, we will inform you that your return request has not been approved and be returned at the customer's expense.
We have high expectations of our products but they do not last for an indefinite period when subjected to harsh chemicals, sun exposure and vigorous use. Please follow the product care instructions and consider before you contact us whether the fault is just a reasonable sign of aging in a well-loved product.
KALON SWIMWEAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE PACKAGE AND/OR RETURN THE ITEM(S) BACK TO THE SENDER SHOULD THE MERCHANDISE NOT ABIDE BY THIS POLICY.
We are a team of real people and sometimes mistakes do happen. If an error occurs with your order we apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to contact us at email@example.com so we can rectify the problem.
- Your order begins processing immediately after your payment has been accepted. During processing time it may be possible to cancel your order within 24 hours. A $15 fee per item may be applied for order cancellations after 24 hours of purchase. Once the order moves into the making or shipping process, it cannot be canceled.
- Kalon Swim reserves the right to cancel an order with no previous notification to the buyer if there is any act of general misconduct, such as harassment; unlawful, offensive or threatening behavior.
- We do our best to keep the inventory on our website up to date, but occasionally items sell out before we can update the website. This may result in either part or all of your order being canceled. If none of your items are available, your order will be canceled and you will be notified in a timely manner. If part of your order is not available, only that part will be canceled and you will be notified accordingly. The remainder of your order will ship out normally.